Deposit Booking Seat Financing
A financing facility provided to companies engaged in special hajj pilgrimage and/or umrah services (PIHK/PIU) to fulfill the needs for placement of deposit funds to book flight seats for special hajj and umrah pilgrimages.
What are the requirements?
- An incorporated entity with full legality.
- A license as a hajj pilgrimage and/or umrah service provider from the Ministry of Religious Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia
- A member of the association of hajj pilgrimage and/or umrah service providers
- Minimum company age: 2 years, any of the management with a minimum of 3-year-experience in the field of travelling services.
- A copy of 6 months’ current account and/or payment receipts of flight tickets representing at least 60% of the whole transactions
- No complaint about the neglect of pilgrims (jamaah).
- The main guarantee is the deposit money with the airline that can be recalled under a power of attorney to claim the return to the PIHK/PIU escrow account to the Bank.
- Minimum cash collateral is 10% of the disbursement of financing in the form of an escrow account or deposit, which is pledged as security in private form.
- Term: up to 1 year.
- Easy and fast process.
- In cooperation with Garuda Indonesia, and other airlines.