BSM TabunganKu (MySavings)
Save and secured
Online throughout the BSM outlets
Monthly bonuses given at the discretion of BSM
A BSM TabunganKu facility, serving as an ATM & debit card
e-Banking facilities: BSM Mobile Banking and BSM Net Banking
Zakat & Infaq
Ease of distributing zakat, infaq, and alms
What are the requirements?
Identity: ID Card/Driving License/PassportI'm interested
A saving account for individuals with easy and low-cost requirements, issued jointly by banks in Indonesia to foster saving culture and improve public welfare.
Features & Fees:
- Within the sharia principles under the safekeeping contract with a repayment guarantee (wadiah yad dhamanah).
- Minimum initial deposit to open an account: Rp20,000 (without ATM) and Rp80,000 (with ATM).
- Minimum subsequent cash deposit: Rp10,000.
- Minimum account balance (on withdrawal): Rp20,000 (without ATM) and Rp50,000 (with ATM).
- Minimum withdrawal at counter: Rp100,000, except when closing an account.
- No charge for account administration.
- TabunganKu Card maintenance: Rp2,000 (if any).
- Account closure fee (at customer’s request): Rp20,000.
- Passbook replacement fee (for loss/damage or other reasons): Rp0.
- Dormant account (no transaction for 6 consecutive months):
- Penalty: Rp2,000 per month.
- If the remaining balance is <Rp20,000, the account will be closed by system for an account closure fee of the remaining balance.
- TabunganKu holder is an individual customer.
- Customer is an Indonesian Citizens
- TabunganKu customer may only hold 1 account with 1 bank.
- No joint account “AND” or “OR facility is available
- If the remaining balance is ≤Rp20,000, the account will be closed by system for an account closure fee of the remaining balance.