BSM Retirement Savings
To help manage the customer’s finance
Competitive profit sharing
Low administration cost
Opening an account with BSM throughout the BSM network
What are the requirements?
- Retirees and prospective retirees from (Civil Servants, State Officials, Judges, TNI membership, Police membership).
- Beneficiaries of benefits paid by PT Taspen (Veteran PKRI and KNIP).
- A copy of ID Card/Driving License
BSM Retirement Savings are savings in rupiah under the unrestricted profit sharing principle (mudharabah mutlaqah), with withdrawals at any time under the agreed-upon terms and conditions. This product is the outcome of BSM's cooperation with PT Taspen dedicated to the Indonesian retired civil servants.
- Managed under the unrestricted profit sharing principle (mudharabah mutlaqah)
- Competitive profit sharing
Directions for transferring the retirement payment via BSM
- Open a BSM Retirement Saving account
- Take your BSM Retirement Saving account along with your Retirement Certificate to the PT Taspen office
- Complete an account statement form from the paying office with PT Taspen